By DALLOLS payday loans
Mr. V. Gonzalez Loscertales, Secretary General of the International Exhibitions Bureau
Mr V. Gonzalez Loscertales , in his capacity as Secretary General of the International Exhibitions Bureau , was invited to participate at the « World's Fair Symposium » in San Francisco from March 30 to April 1, 2005 .
The Symposium was sponsored by the Donald G. Larson Collection International Expositions and World's Fairs, 1851-1940 – Special Collections Library, California State University , Fresno .
The aim of the Symposium was to discuss and share ideas concerning World's Fairs.
Luncheon on the occasion of the World's Fair Symposium
The Secretary General was invited to give do the closing speech of the Symposium during on the occasion of a luncheon and to fully participate in the full World's Fair Symposium. The panels All the discussions were composed of historians giving by historian and graduate students in various disciplines from all over the World.
Mr. V. Gonzalez Loscertales and Mr.Rydell
Professor Rydell opened the Symposium with a speech : « New Directions in World's Fairs Scholarship »
8 themes were developed:
• Imperialism and Anti-Imperialism at Expositions in the “Motherland”
• Work in Progress
• International Expositions: Microcosms of Ethnic and Cultural Stereotypes?
• War and World's Fairs: Myth and Propaganda
• Identity, Gender and Race and Nationalism in World's Fair Architecture
• The Case of International German Spectacles: Internal and External, Achieved and Abandoned
• Transformations in World's Fairs
• Design, Technology and New Media: Influences on World's Fairs and the Influence of World's Fairs
Mr. V. Gonzalez Loscertales concluded the Symposium with a speech: “Future World's Fairs and the Future of World's Fairs”
EventList powered by schlu.net